Wednesday 4 September 2019

Acceptable damage




-On being acceptably anti social,
-On doing damage as an exchange,
-On flying the plane

  In a couple of months I will be leading a discussion into what experts mean when they say something is wrong. When I say leading I mean as an explorer into a world of language that is usually tactile, assumed or missing. It is a wild land and there will be refreshments for the explorers.
  I have included some images of buttons that I use to make, finished or in progress. They each required a leap of understanding as to button-ness as they had pins in them or were made from something unlikely or were just fiddly and full of construction jeopardy. I knew how far I could push things and this is what we will discuss and maybe much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...